Zoho Sign integration with HubSpot
Zoho Sign is now available in HubSpot, a complete CRM platform that has all the tools required for marketing, sales, customer service, and content management. This integration can help users to send and track Zoho Sign documents without leaving HubSpot.
Setting up Zoho Sign app in HubSpot :
1. To install the Zoho Sign app, click the marketplace icon and select App Marketplace.
2. The HubSpot App Marketplace opens. Search for Zoho Sign in the search bar.
3. Install the app.
4. You will be redirected to a new tab where you will be asked to install the extension. Click Enable.
5. Enter your login credentials to authorize both Zoho Sign and HubSpot accounts, and click Complete Installation.
6. Upon successful authorization, your screen will look like this;
How to send a document from HubSpot
Select the contact and you can find the list of documents and their status under Zoho Sign.
2. You can also send a document or template without leaving the Hubspot page. Click Actions and select either Documents or Templates.
3. Click Send to use a particular template.
4. Enter the recipient details and send the template for signature.
All set go, explore the Zoho Sign extension for Hubspot and reach us for any queries.