OMNI Channel Messaging Extension for HubSpot
Texting is a powerful tool for Lead Generation in Marketing / Servicing / Sales and for many domains. Omni Channel Messaging tool helps one, to pack all the top messaging players under one roof. With the OmniChannel messaging solution, the user can Send / Receive / Automate / Manage the messages from all messaging services in one place.
- Support for All Top Messaging services,
- Send Individual or Bulk SMS in lesser clicks.
- Reduce manual by Templates and Automatic messages
- The same look and feel for all messaging services in one place,
- Option to switch between services to manage messages individually also across all messaging services.
This plugin enables SMS communication between agents and end-users from HubSpot User Interface. Install OMNI Channel Messaging extension from HubSpot marketplace and follow the below steps to configure the extension.
Installation and Configurations
1. After installing the extension authorise HubSpot service.
2. And subscribe OMNI Channel messaging extension plan as per organisation messaging usage. Free trial period available for both Silver and Gold plans,
3. Please enter your mail id to manage your subscription in future.
4. And proceed to enter details to finish the payment process.
5. OMNI welcome page popup will appear after payment process, click on Proceed button
6. User can check the list of features in Glimpse of OMNI Channel page. For any missing features please mail us at email@example.com
7. Skip Intro Page to Install Messaging services.
Services - Install
1. List of all supported services will be listed under Services tab.
2. Click on any service to get Install screen.
3. On Top right corner click on Install button.
4. Authorise the service and click on Complete Installation Button.
5. The SMS enable Phone numbers will be auto listed. Choose the number and map with corresponding friendly name.
1. Click on Templates ( only available for higher plans )
2. Provide Template name.
3. Save the template message with HubSpot mail merge Fields.
4. The template will be saved for future reference.
Send SMS & Send Bulk SMS
1. Click on Send SMS / Send BULK SMS option in Left tab.
2. Send SMS Compose window will be loaded with saved From Numbers. Choose the number.
3. Enter the To number and Select the template if available.
4. Click on the Send SMS button. SMS will be queued and sent to the selected To Numbers.
Automated messaging feature available only for Gold Plan users. Follow the below steps to enable automated sms on any matched conditions.
- Go to HubSpot dashboard and click on Automations
- Click on Workflow.
- On the Top right corner click on Create Workflow -> From Scratch
- Select Blank Workflow and Click on Next.
- Setup Triggers and configure any condition as per the business need.
- Click on + button in the flow chart to setup the action.
- In the action menu select Send a Webhook.
- Click on search and Select POST Method
- Webhook URL : Get from App Installation page
- Authentication Type : API KEY
- Click on Add Secret and in the popup Secret Key : OSyncAuthorization , Secret Value - Get from App Installation page
- From Module properties send us Phone, Module and Id.
- Save Workflow and Publish.